Control, Optimization and Software Engineer. Expert knowledge on mathematical and practical implementation of dynamic control and optimization algorithms. Very good knowledge in software development and system integration, as well as industry standard network protocols. Good knowledge of the Linux operating system and related open source technologies.
Proinelca Power 2015-07-01 — 2019-12-01
Manage a team for the maintenance and development of in-house SCADA software specialized in power production automation.
- Main developer of the Automatic Generation Control (AGC) software module used to regulate water levels and active power sharing in hydraulic substations.
- Design the architecture to integrate new solutions into the existing control software.
- Develop and maintain drivers for standard network protocols for power automation. This includes drivers for protocols such as Modbus, OPC, DNP3, IEC60870 and IEC61850.
DotX Control Solutions 2012-07-01 — 2015-07-01
Design and implementation of advanced control algorithms in industry.
- Wind Turbine Control: Collaborate with dutch wind turbine manufacturers to achieve certification of wind turbine designs. The main goals consisted on power output maximization and structural load minimization. Testing and development of algorithms for embedded system targets.
- Crystallization Reactor Optimization: Modeling of a crystallization reactor based on field measurements. Development of an optimization algorithm to minimize batch times and maximize product quality. Integration the designed algorithm in into a PLC to perform online reactor control.
- Fault Detection: Implemented automatic bearing fault detection algorithm based on bearing rotation measurements and steel roll fault Detection: Implemented computer vision steel roll shape fault detection using computer vision.
Technische Universiteit Eindhoven 2011-07-01 — 2012-07-01
Performed research on battery modeling and State-of-Charge (SoC) estimation for hybrid and electric vehicles.
- Modeling of electric battery.
- Linear and nonlinear optimal observers.
- Implementation of observer algorithms in Matlab/Simulink.
Technische Universiteit Eindhoven 2011-07-01 — 2009-07-01
Monterrey Institute of Technology and Higher Education 2009-07-01 — 2004-07-01
Master Full Scholarhip
Bachelor Partial Scholarhip
Deimos Space Award
- Visual Studio
- Qt Creator